Excellent for extreme conditions. Vacuum Reactor Discharge pump accurately meters viscosities up to 1,000,000cP and pressure up to 10,000 psi.
PoliMar™ Gear Metering Pump
Call for Price
Designed with extra large inlet opening for gravity feed of medium to very thick polymers from Vacuum Reactor chambers creating high pressure for transfer downstream. A heat jacket (for thermal oil vapor or steam) is integrated into the discharge metering gear pump design. Various seal designs available. High wear resistant steels and special lubrication methods assure high accuracy and long life.
- Flow rates — 0.08…2300 cc/rev (≈ 0.005…125 l/min at maximum recommended speed)
- Discharge pressure — to 350 bar (5000 psi)
- Operating temperature — to 425°C (800°F)
- Viscosity — to 1,000,000 cp
- Metering accuracy — maximum flow rate variation ±1% (by volume)