Our MPL series pneumatic conveying units are designed to convey low rates of material ranging from granulate to powders. All conveying units are very versatile and offer Mahr’s Mechanical Cleaning Technology (MCT) for all sizes of our loaders & receivers.
Mahr Powder Loaders & Receivers MPL
Call for Price
Our MPL series pneumatic conveying units are designed to convey low rates of material ranging from granulate to powders. All conveying units are very versatile and offer Mahr’s Mechanical Cleaning Technology (MCT) for all sizes of our loaders & receivers. This eliminates any type of air purging or blowback that most conveying units incorporate. (MCT) eliminates all dust in the conveying units, to ensure a clean processing environment.
The base conveying units are designed to be easily cleaned and incorporate a quick disconnect for easy change overs. There are 4 basic Loader models which are designed to fit the 100, 150, & 200 Series Disc Feeders, and other type of feeders in the market. The MPL is also designed to mount on the OMH hoppers and MSB blending systems. All Mahr’s MPL series conveying units are designed to handle bulk materials in the standard; self-contained loader configuration, or in a central conveying arrangement. Note: All rate calculations can vary based upon the density, flow-ability, size of material, and distance.
- Standard self-contained loader units come with a butterfly valve and adapters to fit directly to our disc feeder
- Mahr offers our engineering expertise to help handle your unique application needs
- Mahr designs our MPL conveying units to be quick exchange capable, and easy to clean.
- All self-contained loader uses our MPL50 conveying controller, for easy operation.
- 110/220 Vac single phase 50/60 hz
- Mechanical Cleaning Technology(MCT)
- Quick Exchange Housing
- Buterfly valve discharge for on-demand conveying
- Multiple Mounting Capabilities
- SS design with Disc Mounting
- Wand (dual tube) and house
- Separate Mounted Controls
- PLC Control with I/O for Stepper, DC, or AC Motors
- External Alarm Audible &Light
- Spare Station for Easy Changeover
- Optional Agitation for Special Materials
- Modbus Ethernet
- Extension cables
- Optional adapters for 3 party mounting