Mahr’s AS130, AT70 gravimetric feeder is ideally suited for dosing powders, pellets, granulates, regrinds, fibers, and flakes in continuous and batching processes. The compact modular design gives the operator the flexibility to meet changing process requirements
As130 & At70 Series Feeder
Call for Price
Mahr’s AS130, AT70 gravimetric feeder is ideally suited for dosing powders, pellets, granulates, regrinds, fibers, and flakes in continuous and batching processes. The compact modular design gives the operator the flexibility to meet changing process requirements. Volumetric feed rates range (AS130) 200-26129 l/h 7-922 cuft/h. – (AT70) 80-8244 l/h 3-291 cuft/h. The horizontal agitator constantly keeps material in motion, thus eliminating bridging and maintaining consistent screw fill. All material contact surfaces are manufactured from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
Mahr’s gravimetric/volumetric controller offers the operator full access to all feeder parameters through an icon driven control interface.
- Compact feeder and gear box design
- High modularity for easy dismantling and cleaning
- Horizontal material outlet discharge
- Tool free change of the feeder screw
- Applicable for single spiral and auger screws
- All metal parts which are in material contact are in stainless steel 1.4404 (ASI316L)
- Mechanical gear box with lifetime lubrication
- 750 W DC motor (3000 rpm) with speed control in protection class IP 54 or up to 2,2 kW AC motor
- Operating and material temperature -20..60°C
- Gear boxes in the sizes of 15:1,28:1
- Weight without accessories 75 kg
- Color outside light grey RAL7035
- Unit conforms to directives.
- Gravimetricand volumetric controls
- Hopper extension modules, special hoppers are on request available
- Removable verticalout let tube with the size of 4”
- Counter bearing for very poor flowing or heavy
- DC motor : 750W – 220Vdc – 3000RPM – IP54
- AC motor : 750W – 220Vdc/50Hz – 1410RPM – IP54r
- Different color on request
- FDA certification according FDA CFR 21 #178.3570
- ATEX Zone inside 3D T140°C, 2D T140°C,
- 2D T140°C/2G T4, 1D T140°C/2G T4
- Volumetric continuous or batch
- Gravimetric loss-in-weightcontinuous
- Gravimetric loss-in-weight batch
- Gravimetric gain-in-weight
The use of the different load cells and control versions are described on separate technical data sheets.
The AS130-AT170 each have a larger throughput range, measured on free flowing granules with a bulk density of 0.6kg/l 37 lb/cuft. The throughput data indicates values subject to individualtesting.